Since it works so well for Fox, I thought I’d give the “some people say” style of reporting a try.
- Some say that Mitt Romney seems to have Asperger’s Disease, but others say he’s just an asshole.
- It has been said that Mitt Romney is being backed by the global Illuminati and that he will further their nefarious ends once in office.
- Some are talking about Mitt Romney’s citizenship and whether he might actually be a Mexican citizen and therefore ineligible for the Presidency.
- Some people have suggested that the second-largest investor in News Corp., Saudi billionaire al-Waleed bin Talal, is an active financier of extreme Islamist and terrorist causes.
- It’s been alleged that House Majority leader Eric Cantor is working on behalf of shady foreign banking interests.
- People are saying that Mitt Romney may very well be the Anti-Christ, given his deep Mormon roots and the controversial Mormon “White Horse Prophecy,” which they argue closely matches Biblical accounts of the Anti-Christ.
- Over two years after the rumors first began appearing online, people are still talking about the allegations that Glenn Beck murdered a young girl in 1990.
There you have it. I report, you decide.