I need your help to keep this blog going! Please read this and consider contributing something. Also, while you’re out there on the internet tubes, please consider liking this blog’s Facebook page and following me on Twitter! And please share my work with your friends/followers to help me grow the audience around here! Thank you!
Another new feature I thought I’d try out around here is a daily (except for when I inevitably forget) recap. I’m pretty bad about pushing my writing on places like Twitter and Facebook, apart from the automatic link that goes out when the post is published. Plus, sometimes I’ll go back and edit or update posts during the day, so people might want to check back later. So this is a way for people who follow me and/or the blog but weren’t online earlier in the day to catch up. Hopefully this will help boost traffic a bit.
So today, we:
- Looked at the latest war of words from Syria, where Saudi Arabia and the UAE are both ready to send troops to (*cough*) fight ISIS, while Bashar al-Assad’s foreign minister is promising to send any troops they send home in “coffins.”
- Made yet another (sorry) fundraising appeal, now with 100% more PayPal!
- Talked about Marco Rubio’s latest word spew. I hope that, finally, we’ll be able to dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.
- Unveiled a new project that I’m hoping to get off the ground, but only with your support.
- Commemorated the Battle of al-Mansurah (1250), the decisive battle of the Seventh Crusade
Last but not least, here’s something funny to help wash the day off: